|Sophia Atkinson 19966213ef
Based on Sleeky by Flynntes
The Sleeky frontend isn't dark mode, so I made it dark mode
I have also fixed some errors that some users have received
- Get a YOURLS install up and running.
- Clone this repo.
- Move all contents of the zip to the root of your YOURLS installation.
- Overwrite all contents or it might break.
- Open the frontend/config.php file and change the values to suit (Remember to setup reCAPTCHA). Sleeky frontend is now installed a ready
- Activate the plugin in the YOURLS admin area (
sho.rt/admin/plugins.php). The plugin will show as DarkSleeky Backend.
- Done. Sleeky is now installed
Need a hand? I would love to help you out! Message Me on discord (SophiaXD#3076). Alternatively, you could open an issue on git.oldgate.org. I will have long term support for this theme.